If you are looking for ways to add vegetables into your kid’s food, making zucchini bread is a great way to do it. An easy fluffy zucchini bread with fresh zucchini. The recipe below makes moist, soft and delicious bread. This is a great option for a snack, treat, or breakfast. According to your preferences, you can add any kind of nuts or chocolate chips in it.
- AP flour 5 Cups
- 1 Tablespoon Baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon Baking powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 Cups Brown sugar
- ¾ Cup Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Cups Zucchini(shredded)
- ¾ Cup Cranberries(dried)
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together and keep them aside.
- In the mixer, beat the brown sugar, the oil and the eggs until smooth.
- With the paddle on, add the dry ingredients, the zucchini and the cranberries.
- Divide on a baking sheet.
- Bake it at 350 F until middle part is cooked. To check use a toothpick, insert in the middle if it’s dry when comes it that means it’s done.