Kids@ Churchill Park is a non-profit Calgary child care and family support agency providing quality child care and early learning opportunities to children of Calgary families. We have been both pioneers and leaders in this field for 50 years.
Our programs include community-, corporate- and school-based child care centres plus several dozen Calgary family day homes. We care for children from young infants to school age.
As a non-profit charitable agency, our mandate is to provide help over profiting. We support family life, healthy child development, and early learning, offering a broad program of care and rich, play-based learning opportunities to help working parents with the challenges of raising healthy children.
Kids@ Churchill Park is fully licensed and accredited. We work hard to exceed provincial standards in all areas, investing in quality programs and services. Our leading food and nutritional programs, regular outings and attentive, personalized care enhance child development. Our rich educational curriculum encourages imaginative exploration and nurtures the potential of each child.
Our educators are deeply committed to their own professional learning so that they can continue to offer the best in Calgary child care and programming.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
Our Statement of Values
1. Accountable and Trustworthy
2. Togetherness: lift each other and build a positive team dedicated to service
3. Communicate with Authenticity: connecting with openness, transparency and respect to create genuine relationships
4. Have a Passionate ‘Can-Do” Attitude
5. Co-Lead and Commit to Learning: seeking and respecting diverse perspectives, committed to moving forward, learning and creating incredible outcomes for all
6. Always Choose Compassion and Kindness to create a culture of warmth and belonging
7. Stay Humble and Have Fun!